Wednesday, September 18, 2013

AC3 DLC Event Part 4. Simple Deathmatch. Assassin's Creed 3 Multiplayer


This is the last part of the First Multiplayer Community AC3 DLC Event covering 16 matches.
In this part all NPCs wear Dark costume compare to all-white in the previous parts.

I would like to thank everyone who joined this Event! That was fun! I hope you can find yourself in these Event videos!I tried my best to show almost all players who have joined.
And see you again very soon (September 21) in Assassin's Creed Revelation Multiplayer DLC maps!
Have a nice game!

AC3 Multiplayer Simple Deathmatch on the maps from the Battle Hardened DLC: Saint Pierre, Fort St-Mathieu and Charlestown. AC3 DLC maps. Assassins Creed 3 DLC gameplay with commentary.
I am Alex68, my channel: gaming and fun: http://www.youtube.com/user/alex68acmp

アサシン クリードIII マルチプレイ (オンライン) モード:デスマッチ
Кредо Убийцы 3 Мультиплеер на русском (Oнлайн мультиплеерный режим )
刺客教條3 多人模式 死亡競賽

No comments:

Post a Comment