Sunday, September 29, 2013

White Carpenter goes Legendary. AC3 Multiplayer SDM Assassin's Creed 3 M...


I turn on my PS3 in the morning and noticed something different - I got some rewards. What is this?
The night before I played a dozen of AC3 Simple Deathmatches and at that time Abstergo Ladder was reset because of the Season End. Each season is around 4-6 months when Abstergo Ladder re-started from zero. I was lucky to play at that night to get into the Legendary Grade (top 100 players) and to get the Legendary Relic. I am not a competitive player, I do not play seriously and do not play much. I play occasional for fun. Top 100 is not a place for me :)
But anyway, so happened that Carpenter was my favorite persona at the moment - so Carpenter went Legendary!
To celebrate this event, Carpenter opened illegal Bordello at Fort Wolcott and is inviting your for the exclusive party!
Extreme Variety bonus in less than 4 minutes of the Simple Deathmatch. Result is nice and round 9K score of this match. Good way to run a Bordello! Enjoy!

Game mode: Simple Deathmatch
Place: Fort Wolcott
Persona: The Carpenter in the White costume

I am Alex68, my channel gaming and fun: http://www.youtube.com/user/alex68acmp

Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Simple Deathmatch gameplay with commentary. AC3 Multiplayer Simple Deathmatch.
アサシン クリードIII マルチプレイ (オンライン)
Кредо Убийцы 3 Мультиплеер на русском (Oнлайн мультиплеерный режим ).
刺客教條3 多人模式
Royalty Free Music by http://audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music

No comments:

Post a Comment