Monday, September 9, 2013

White Sharpshooter. White Wedding at Boston Harbor. Assassin's Creed 3 M...


Mr. Sharpshooter has left his rifle at home and dressed in his best White costume. Because he is going to host The White Wedding Party at the Boston Harbor.
There is nothing fair in this world
There is nothing safe in this world
And there's nothing sure in this world
And there's nothing pure in this world
Look for something left in this world
Start again!
Come on!
It's a nice day for a white wedding !
You must be wondering why I always play simple deathmatches with noobs? I do not specially choose the lobby and I may play for several hours before get my white wedding. After my party is on - I cannot quit or I will lose my white NPCs. So I keep on playing until my time is over or glitch happened or limited mode happened. During this time many different players will join and will leave my party. And in the most cases noobs will stay longer and play. Random Prestige players will stay from 2 minutes to 2 matches and will quit. So in the most situations 80% of the lobby are noobs. Prestige players are not really interested to stay - simple deathmatch is a low scoring game and it's dangerous because you can lost to the low level player...
Enjoy!
Game mode: Simple Deathmatch
Place: Boston Harbor
Persona: The Sharpshooter in the White costume

I am Alex68, my channel: gaming and fun: http://www.youtube.com/user/alex68acmp
Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer Simple Deathmatch gameplay with commentary. AC3 Multiplayer Simple Deathmatch. AC3 SDM.
アサシン クリードIII マルチプレイ (オンライン) 
Кредо Убийцы 3 Мультиплеер на русском (Oнлайн мультиплеерный режим ).
刺客教條3 多人模式

No comments:

Post a Comment