Thursday, September 5, 2013

Disruption for the win? Hardcore Wolfpack. Assassin's Creed 3 Multiplayer.


I was thinking about Disruption as about the ability for fun, I thought I does not have real practical use. Well, I was wrong. Now Disruption is my favorite ranged ability for the Wolfpack and especially for Hardcore Wolfpack.
Disruption can instantly switch off target's detection ability, so you will be able to approach from any direction and will have enough time to build a very nice approach score.
I have crafted my Disruption for longer lasting time - 10 seconds, which is enough to approach and build hidden focus.
Disruption is the best ability to perform double multi-kill on the trouble couple Soldier + Envoy. Use disruption on the one faced to you, approach, build focus on the first target, perform kill, wait a moment to restore your hidden and perform the second kill !
Enjoy!

Game mode: Hardcore Wolfpack
Place: Fort Wolcott
Ranged ability: Disruption

I am Alex68, my channel gaming and fun: http://www.youtube.com/user/alex68acmp
アサシン クリードIII マルチプレイ (オンライン)
Кредо Убийцы 3 Мультиплеер на русском (Oнлайн мультиплеерный режим ) волчья стая.
刺客教條3 多人模式 狼群模式

1 comment: